Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kiki La Rue's Guide to female freeballing

Recently, I underwent a monumental personal revolution. The beginning of my seismological change can be pinpointed to my best friend’s recent 20th birthday party. I was telling her how ravishing she looked that night, when she began grinning at me like a cheeky 5 year old.

“Guess what ..” she started .
“What?” I replied, eager to be in on the mischief.
“I’m not wearing any underwear!”
“Really?!” I gasped, looking quizzically and openly at her crotch.

Wow. It was almost shocking but then I figured it didn’t really surprise me. My friend, who I can’t name for obvious reasons, but has requested we simply refer to her as “Kiki La Rue”, has long since been one to go braless so it was only a matter of time before she went all the way. If anything Kiki’s new branch into the underworld of undergarments is simply a sign of the times. Forget burning bras, the 21st century is still about women’s sexual liberation but our generation has wisened up a little- we’re sparing our breasts from gravity’s onslaught and the revolution has flown south! A little bit of frontal crack has become about as shocking as leaked sex videos. Yawn. There is nary a media outlet you can look at without getting a good solid crotch shot. The internet is a veritable catalogue of celebrity bits and flashes of various socialites’ va-jay-jays are part and parcel to most monthly media publications. With the popularity of female freeballing undeniable and now in my own backyard, I decided I wanted in. I hatched a plan to try it myself during a brief trip to my local shopping centre. At first I’d have to say I loved it. That was up until I got out of the car. My confidence quickly shrivelled up and assumed the form of a gnarled prune. With my failure weighing heavily on my mind it was time to go back to the drawing board and talk to the inspiration behind my brief moment of liberation. I decided to interview Kiki La Rue:

How long have you been freeballing Kiki?

I’ve been actively free balling for 9 months or so. I first got a taste for it NYE 07-08 when I was wearing a sheer dress and a white g-string underneath. My boyfriend was quick to tell me he could see the g-string through the dress. Seeing as I was freshly waxed down there, I decided to take the risk and not wear underwear. Although I got drunk, fell over and accidently flashed a few people, it didn’t deter me.

What inspires you to freeball?

Regular free ball inspiration was the introduction of tights into mainstream fashion – I could never live with the horror of a VPL (visible panty line); and g strings get uncomfortable and cause you to squirm. Sometimes it can get all up in your shit and it hurts to walk. Obviously, free balling was the next logical step.

How often would you say you freeball?

Probably 3 times a week – whenever I wear tights or just feel lazy and want some air.

Why do you freeball?

No VPL, it feels good, and it just adds that little but of excitement to the day when there’s a risk of being caught!


What is your advice to anyone wishing to try freeballing for themselves?

Start slow. Maybe try short periods like a quick trip to the shops - don’t just jump in there all at once because you’ll most likely get self conscious and imagine that everyone, from the little old lady with her wheelie walker to the kid in the frozen food aisle, KNOWS you have no underwear on. And are judging you for it.

Have you had any near misses?

The aforementioned time at NYE. They denied seeing anything, but I know they did, I think they tried to spare my feelings. Other than that I’ve been very lucky.

Any other thoughts you’d like to share on freeballing?

Some people freak out when I tell them I’m freeballing, they sometimes move away from me like they’re scared they’re going to catch something that only my underwear can protect them from. I used to get defensive about it, now I’m comfortable and don’t care. You have to build confidence to pull it off and not become insecure about it, but when you get over yourself consciousness, it opens up a whole new world of pantless experiences.

1 comment:

  1. I like to refer to it as 'Free-Flapping'

    ...it's delicious!

    x

    ReplyDelete