Monday, August 30, 2010

God Bless America

If the internet and Hollywood have taught me anything, it’s that America is a magical place where everyone’s dreams come true. Reality aside, I have a dream. A dream that one day I will have a taught toned body and be able to wear a sexy American football outfit in public. I’d long kept this dream to myself, only sharing it with a few trusted friends until one day from the wonders of late night cable TV, there came to me an inspirational vision. A vision that could only come from one place: the US of A.

Behold!






The Lingerie Football League.




Some may call it “exploitation of women”, to which I say, “Play ball bitches!”





Some may call it “endorsement of raunch culture”, to which I say, “TOUCH DOWN!!”




These women are not strippers who are desperately trying to pay their way through college. These women are professional athletes and these professional athletes are fucking hot. The entire league is revolutionizing the way I see sport. Of course I’ve become a fan on Facebook and given the time difference the page is updated first thing in the morning our time. There is nothing better than waking up to this:



Originally lingerie football started out as Super Bowl halftime entertainment (and to think, all we get is ten year olds running around in auskick jerseys) but due to its overwhelming popularity the annual event has now become a league unto itself now.

Did I mention the game is full contact and the girls can actually play?



“Don’t treat us like ladies, treat us like football players”

Yes ma’am!

No comments:

Post a Comment