Friday, June 26, 2009

OH MY GA!

Its Friday and I’m spending my night at home on the computer with conjunctivitis in one eye, wishing i was out making the most of my holiday. Safe to say I am none to impressed with my life at the moment. That is until, the knight in shining armour that is my best friend Rosie, posted the following picture on my facebook wall:



Nothing brings me more delight then the antics of my pant-less hoe bag hero. For a long time I was honestly just taking the piss out of her until, as a joke, I decided to download her album oneday. Long story short, the joke was on me and I'm now mildly obsessed. Enough about me though, lets talk about this. THIS! Its like someone threw one of Madonna’s old bras, Cher’s turn back time leotard and a few fire crackers in a washing machine and all the colours ran. I can only imagine the type of night out one would have with boobs that bear a striking resemblance to river fire. However, I’m lost for words as to how I’d explain to the folks down in emergency just how i came to have third degree burns on my tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment